[OT] Twiki vs. MediaWiki

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:59:04 UTC 2005

I am look for opinions on twiki vs. mediawiki for publishing process
documents inside the company I work for. Currently I have a twiki site set
up for all the teams I am working with. We have reached a point where we
want to start publishing process related documents and are concerned with
usability. Twiki feels great for what we are currently using it for -
meeting minutes, action items, ... - but I am not sure how easily it will
handle hundreds of process documents. MediaWiki seems like a better fit but
I am new ( < month ) to all this Wiki stuff so I am searching for a more
experienced opinion. I have googled around but it was more miss than hit.
Google is great don't get me wrong - best search engine there is - however I
am clueless on the search critia to use.

Thank you for you input,
Jamie Bohr