konqueror

cas winter_night at softhome.net
Sun May 8 07:33:30 UTC 2005

Actually now that I have tested it Konqueror does not work on gnome OR
kde on my system. I thik the install is bugged. If I am browsing files
on my system it is fine but if I access the web it starts flickering and
doing nothing. Watching the process on the system monitor shows about
fifteen copies of kde being started and continually restarting. Shutting
down kdeinit shuts the processes down. If anyone has a clue what
happened it would be kind of you.

Alternately I can just install kde again. However this requires me to be
able to delete the required packages which the package manager will not
let me do. I have tried removing and reinstalling the extra packages but
no change.