Fedora Dispute

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Sun May 8 10:38:59 UTC 2005

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 09:54:27PM -0500, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> [...]
I strongly disagree. It is RedHat that is making the problem by
wanting to trademark the name Fedora. There was not objection from the
Cornell/UVA group until RedHat took that action.

I wonder if I ought to tell them about my PREVIOUS LIFE as a COMPLETE
STRANGER?
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University