Importing Mails, Contacts, Tasks, Calendar from Outlook 2003

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:09:24 UTC 2005

On 5/8/05, Duncan Lithgow <duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk> wrote:
> Maciej wrote:
>
> >Hello everybody,
> >
> >do you have any idea how to import mails, contacts, tasks and calendar
> >from outlook 2003? I mean ... can you import .PST files, or do you have
> >to face importing .CSV files or something like that?
> >
> >Kind rgeards,
> >Maciej

You can import the contacts,mails etc from Outlook Express 2003 to
Thunderbird.What you have to do.

Download the thunderbird for windows.Import everything from Outlook to
Thunderbird and then on Linux you can use evolution or thunderbird to
import contacts and mails from the windows thunderbird.

See this link

http://mozillanews.org/?article_date=2004-12-07+16-19-25

Regards

Ankush