Want to clone/make backup cds for FC3 working system

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Mon May 9 07:35:33 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 22:03 -0700, Rick Lim wrote:
> [...]

The same.
You need to give it the options to create a CD image of specified size
and tell it where to save that image.  "-i" , "-s size" & "-d dir"  are
required to create images.  The default is to create boot floppies, but
that is hardly usable for most of us.  When you use the iso image it
makes the CD bootable for you and automatically spans CDs as needed.

man mondoarchive to see all the options and to select those appropriate.