opengl programmning pronlem

yufan iamyufan at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:40:31 UTC 2005

Hi all,
i am trying to learn  opengl programming using c++ or c. i read some
tutorials and was told that i could not install mesa since i installed
the linux version driver for my geforce2 MX400. I was also told that i
should include glut.h in my code.but i cannot find this header file in
my /usr/include/GL file.Here is the list of files which are now in my
GL file:
glext.h, gl.h, glx.h, glxtoken.h
when i compile the source codes downloaded from Internet using gcc it
always says "GL/glut.h file does not exist".can someone help solve
this problem?thanks in advance.
yufan