Wireless in Dell D800

Ivers Norton ivers101 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:58:19 UTC 2005

> On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 10:37:55AM +0100, Daniel Silva wrote:
> >
> > I have a Dell Latitude D800, and I install Fedora Core 3, and I don't
> > have wireless.

I have a Dell Inspiron 9200 with Dell 1450 wireless card.

I found that ndiswrapper was the solution.  I also had to install
"wpa_supplicant" for my WPA security (I do not use WEP).  This
required configuring the /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf file with my PSK,
SSID and so forth.

This is a link to the ndiswrapper WIKI:
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/Installation

Regards,