OT: What's the deal with Ubuntu?

wj wayne at zkcelltest.com
Wed May 11 16:14:48 UTC 2005

> actually, I did try this, but it didn't work - returned a could not find
> message - I probably missed a step somewhere, but I did try

You have to enable some extra repositories in the configuration menu ...

This isn't a bag on Ubuntu but this is part of the reason I am going to
stick with FC, for now at least. I have too much time wrapped up in
learning all these little details about FC. I work full time, have a
family and go to school part time. I just don't have time right now to
learn a new distro ...