Fwd: RE: Fwd: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Ban peter.whalley

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 03:09:55 UTC 2005

Sorry to all fedora-list subscribers but again another
one of these.  What is happening?  I think that the
point has been made!!!

Best Regards,

Antonio

P.S.  In the next minute or so I will get another
confirmation message to confirm the message to Peter
Whalley.  For everyone's sake I will not forward that
to this list for the respect that everyone deserves.
Please forgive me, but I felt an obligation to all the
users that have been posting about these annoying
messages.

Note: forwarded message attached.