[Fedora] Re: Fwd: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Ban peter.whalley

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu May 12 14:43:15 UTC 2005

David Hoffman wrote:

>How about instead of us all complaining to each other about something
>that is out of our hands, we send complaints to the ISP who is hosting
>his account: uol.com.br
>
>Of course since their page is written in Portuguese, it makes it a
>little more difficult to figure out who to send complaints to.

Well , the fact it is in portuguese isnt an issue.. I am from brazil and
didnt find *any* link or any page saying anything like "post complains
to x at uol.com.br".
I had to resort to the old standard abuse at domain and also to
"suporte at domain" (since most brazilian isps tend to use that as their
support address).
Luckly , one of those did work ( I got an RT-like automated response
about my message) , so if anyone wants to complain , just send an e-mail
to those
two addresses and it should do the trick.

--
Pedro Macedo