ATM drivers for Linux

James T. Carver jtcarver at skinartz.com
Fri May 13 05:55:04 UTC 2005

I am currently running Fedora 3, and having come across an ATM interface
(Olicomm Rapidfire 616X card) I am wanting to experment a little with ATM.
I have looked all over the net for drivers and resources for this card, and as
of yet am unable to find any information about this card. I went to the
Olicomm web site, but all they had were drivers for Win 2000 and Win NT 4,
nothing at all for Linux. If any of you have experience with that card, or
can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanx,

James Carver