Change filesystem from read-only mode read-write mode

Peter Brown fairytale0020052005 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:22:03 UTC 2005

It works with normal folder. But I couldn't test with /. When I posted
this question, I had trouble with / in read-only mode. I was forced to
restart and went through a lot of troubles to repair the damages. I
dont have nerves to try something like that again.
Anyway, thanks for you help. It may help me in future.
Peter.