Proxy Server Help

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri May 13 12:29:40 UTC 2005

Panda wrote:
> I want to create a proxy server with user wise access,complete website
> protection,firewall protection

You probably want to look at squid (which is part of Fedora) and
something to configure the Linux kernel firewall, which is known as
iptables. Try lokkit (part of Fedora) or firestarter (part of Extras).

Unfortunately, what you want is pretty complicated. You're going to have
to learn how to specify what you want. So you will have a fair amount of
reading and thinking to do.

Good Luck!

James.

--
E-mail address: james | The camel has a single hump;
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | The dromedary two;