Mysql Server Problem, with a fresh install

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri May 13 14:07:40 UTC 2005

CIKALA Frédéric ROSI/SIPROD wrote:
> I though the keys was include in the fedora .. but not.

Yes, they are.

> So what could you advise me :
> - uninstall all the pakage from the rpm -qa | grep mysql and reinstall all ?
> - only install the server ? (if someone has got the right url, for th egogd version ...)
> - any idea ?
>
> PS :
> [root at portailDEM ~]# rpm -qa | grep mysql
> mysql-3.23.58-13
> libdbi-dbd-mysql-0.6.5-9
> mysql-devel-3.23.58-13
> [root at portailDEM ~]#
>
> thanks for helping'

Please follow the instructions I gave in the last reply to install the
GPG keys:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-May/msg01980.html

Then, follow the original instructions I gave for installing mysql-server:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-May/msg01974.html

And *please* stop top-posting on this list. In case you don't know what
top-posting is, please see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

Regards, Paul.