Like clockwork.

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Fri May 13 14:57:44 UTC 2005

On 5/12/05, Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/12/05, David Cary Hart <Fedora at tqmcube.com> wrote:
> > I post; Nitwit challenges.
> >
> > . . . reject: RCPT from sauron1.uol.com.br[200.221.4.97]: 554 Service
> > unavailable; Client host [200.221.4.97] blocked using trap.tqmrbl.com;
> > DNSBLM. Banned for list group abuse. Whitelist Requests:
> > http://www.tqmcube.com/dnsbl/dnsbl_remove.php;
> > from=<peter.whalley.sspam at uol.com.br> to=<fedora at tqmcube.com>
> > proto=ESMTP helo=<sauron1.uol.com.br>
> >
> > --
> > Multi-RBL Check:         http://www.TQMcube.com/rblcheck.htm
> > Kill Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm
> > Today's Spam Trap Adds:  http://www.TQMcube.com/BlockedToday
> > RBLDNSD HowTo:           http://www.TQMcube.com/rbldnsd.htm
> >
> > --
>
> I never get any of these messages either. I'm replying here to see what happens.

Well, it's been a while now, and I still got nothing.

I wonder... a long time ago, when these whaley messages first began to
appear, I did click something in response for the challenge, just for
checking. Maybe that's why I don't get these challenges anymore?

Gustavo Seabra                                           Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.                                   Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
Say NO! to software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com