Firefox Spontaneous Back Action

Scott Pearson pearsonscott2 at qwest.net
Sun May 15 18:21:59 UTC 2005

Used to have a similar problem on an HP laptop.  Then I discovered that
the case was flexible enough by the touchpad that pressure on the case
at certain areas around the touchpad would trigger spontaneous  events
like you describe.  I had to be careful about where I rested my hands or
how much weight from my hands was on the area around the touchpad.