Problems installing Fedora Core 3

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 12:23:54 UTC 2005

are you saying that the boot process detects the lan chip, but doesn't have
a driver for it, or that it simply stops at a certain point in time without
telling you why?

if the boot/install process is trying to determine what drivers it needs for
the chip, it might be possible to check google/manufacturer's site to see
what drivers are required..

i might be in the wrong area, but i had a similar issue with a box, where it
wouldn't get to the network, because it didn't know which driver to use...

give us more information, and there might be other solutions...

-bruce