test 2

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue May 17 12:26:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 01:04:45PM +0100, Neil Bird wrote:

>    Hmph.  My posts keep disappearing ...

  Apparently you must be on some kind of Dept. of Homeland Security
email watchlist and your emails are off being strip searched
somewhere ........

> --
> [neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
> [neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
> ls: .signature: No such file or directory
> [neil at fnx ~]# exit

Interesting sig Neil, looks like an accidental session capture (see the
"script" command).  Could this mean you had trouble posting because you
were still in an editor when you thought you had exited it?