A question about NTFS

Paulo Lino paulo.lino at netvisao.pt
Tue May 17 13:13:39 UTC 2005

Hello!

Regarding my original question about NTFS what i wanted to ask is if it is
possible to associate in some manner the linux kernel to ntfs because
every time i have to upgrade the linux kernel the previous version of
linux-ntfs stops working and i've to download and set it up again. I'm
searching for a solution like mandrake/mandriva and ubuntu/kubuntu
provides with their distribution. For your information i'm a linux newbie
(i've been using it for almost 5 months) and i'm still learning to work
with this operating system unfortunatly i've two hdd using the ntfs file
system and can't get rid of them right now.

Best regards,
Paulo Lino

Registered Linux User Number #388201