test 2

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue May 17 13:37:46 UTC 2005

Around about 17/05/05 13:43, Bob Chiodini typed ...
>>On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 01:04:45PM +0100, Neil Bird wrote:
>>>   Hmph.  My posts keep disappearing ...
>>  Apparently you must be on some kind of Dept. of Homeland Security
>>email watchlist and your emails are off being strip searched
>>somewhere ........

   Maybe because I'm foriegn [UK] ...  :-)

>>Interesting sig Neil, looks like an accidental session capture (see the
>>"script" command).  Could this mean you had trouble posting because you
>>were still in an editor when you thought you had exited it?

   Nah, that's my sig.  My attempts at humour /do/ usually just fall flat.

> I think there is a list option to not see your own email.  Could that
> have been enabled?

   Never had probs. before.  I got 'test 2' (but not 'test') back in my
inbox (plus ack. from the mailing list which I've now turned on).
Didn't get ack. for either repost I tried, though.  My re-worded post
seems to have got through, though (plus ack.).

   Maybe even this'll make it too ...

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature