NTFS Writting...what a m....

Ferrero Horacio horace.linux at noos.fr
Tue May 17 14:14:20 UTC 2005

Is anybody using the captive-ntfs thing ?
I've installed captive-1.1.5 but if I use the captive-ntfs file system
type, mount complains that I need to issue the mount of a NTFS partition
using the following:

--W32 filesystem .sys module not
--found: /usr/local/var/lib/captive/ntfs.sys at /sbin/mount.captive-ntfs
line 65.
--You should run captive-install-acquire(1) of 'captive-install'
package,
--otherwise you can also acquire this file from URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/pro/downloads/servicepacks/sp1/checkedbuild.asp

I get the same listing if I use "mount.captive-ntfs" instead of the
"mount" command.
I've dowloaded from Microsoft the CheckedBuild but I'm not able to find
commands : captive-install or captive-install-acquire(1)

Is someone doin work this things ?

Thank in advance

Horacio