test 2

Basil Copeland blcjr2 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:14:02 UTC 2005

On 5/17/05, Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:

> The best way of checking to see if your posts are making it through is
> of course to check the list archives:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-May/author.html
>
> Paul.

Helpful suggestion!  But, I'm beginning to wonder if the "send
messages I send to the list back to me" option is actually working
correctly.  I posted a message to the list this morning, and using
your suggestion, I see it in the list archives.  But I have not seen
it in my inbox.  I do have the list default setting here, which is to
have my messages to the list sent back to my mailbox.

Of late, I don't see any of my messages in my inbox unless someone has
responded.  Then I see them "threaded" with all the other messages
under that header.  But I'm using GMAIL, and wondering if this is a
GMAIL thing.  This wouldn't explain why Neil didn't see his message.
He's not using GMAIL.