test 2

disguised.jedi at gmail.com disguised.jedi at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:24:44 UTC 2005

> Helpful suggestion!  But, I'm beginning to wonder if the "send
> messages I send to the list back to me" option is actually working
> correctly.  I posted a message to the list this morning, and using
> your suggestion, I see it in the list archives.  But I have not seen
> it in my inbox.  I do have the list default setting here, which is to
> have my messages to the list sent back to my mailbox.
>
> Of late, I don't see any of my messages in my inbox unless someone has
> responded.  Then I see them "threaded" with all the other messages
> under that header.  But I'm using GMAIL, and wondering if this is a
> GMAIL thing.  This wouldn't explain why Neil didn't see his message.
> He's not using GMAIL.

You are correct, it is a gmail thing.  If you assign labels to the
list stuff, then you can find the sent item in the label area.  You
can find it in your sent items and STAR it so when someone reponds you
can find it in the HUGE MASS of e-mail that comes in.  That's what I
do anyway....

disguised.jedi at gmail.com

PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free