List policy (was RE: telnet and rsh slow to respond)

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Tue May 17 17:00:09 UTC 2005

Thanks for the note on my specific issue, however....

> Am Di, den 17.05.2005 schrieb Paul Crossman um 16:19:
>
> Please, no HTML formatted mails to this list. Thanks.

Hmmm.... didn't see a list policy on that...  Is there one?  I find that
this comment from you was very "Redmond, WA" of you.

How about you not send each email as an attachment?

I asked for help on an issue, not a critique of my employers mandated choice
of email client.