List policy (was RE: telnet and rsh slow to respond)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue May 17 17:09:34 UTC 2005

HI

>Hmmm.... didn't see a list policy on that...  Is there one?  I find that
>this comment from you was very "Redmond, WA" of you.

A draft copy has been submitted to Fedora Docs.  Fedora will probably
have a official list of do's and dont's soon for things that can be done
in a mailing list. Don't use HTML is a pretty common request. There is
no reason to bring in silly analogies.   It is just a set of guidelines
thats being done in the interest of helping each other in the  community
better. If you cant mails in plain text from your office, try use web
mail like gmail or whatever that you prefer.

regards
Rahul