missing operating system problem

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:16:00 UTC 2005

On 5/17/05, jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 May 2005 06:05 pm, Mark A. Beaumont wrote:
> > Sorry - what is 'bottom-posting'? I appreciate everyone's help.
> >
> > > The forum prefers bottom-posting, so if you could comply, we'd
> > > appreciate it.
[.sig deleted]

> Bottom posting is posting replies below the original letter.
> This allows for a continuous thought flow, so, if a question is ask the answer
> follows insted of being before the question.
... and deleting .sigs too. Especially the 12 line one that included
the e-mail address it was posted from. I can never understand why ppl
insist on writing their e-mail address in their .sig.

N.Emile...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.