cannot get mesa3d work

yufan iamyufan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:05:33 UTC 2005

hello all,
i followed the instruction provided by the FAQ in MESA3D's main page
to use commands
chmod a+x bin/mklib
make

under the path of the mesa directory.but it returns numerous errors
which main consists of "syntax errors".(the screen keeps refreshing so
i cannot see how many errors there are) what's wrong with that? my FC3
is quite clean as in i just installed it tonight and i havn changed
anything in configuration. can someone help me? i have to finish a
project which involves opengl programming by next week. so it's quite
urgent foe me. can someone pls help me? thanks in advance.
yufan