NTFS Writting...what a m....

Ferrero Horacio horace.linux at noos.fr
Wed May 18 15:53:44 UTC 2005

Le mercredi 18 mai 2005 à 15:36 +0200, Alexander Dalloz a écrit :
> Am Mi, den 18.05.2005 schrieb Ferrero Horacio um 11:50:
>
> > After copying of ntfs.sys and ntoskrnl.exe
> > into /usr/local/var/lib/captive I finally got the following message :
> >
> > # mount -t captive-ntfs /dev/nda1 /mnt/ndas
> > Captive NTFS v1.1.5.  Check a new version at:
> > http://www.jankratochvil.net/
> > could not parse options!
> >
> > The problem is that, v1.1.5 is the last version of Captive NTFS project
> > issue.
>
> > Horacio
>
> http://www.jankratochvil.net/pipermail/captive-list/2003-December/000106.html
>
> I can imagine you have the same problem basis.
>
> Alexander
Unfortunately, it not appear be my problem so I've no other comments
that the one : "could not parse options!".

In fact, this message is not in  /sbin/mount.captive-ntfs script (it is
used when mounting "-t captive-ntfs") so I dont know from where this
message comes out!!!

In fact, the only answer I didn't get up to now, is :  is someone having
this captive-ntfs working ...or not?

Tanks for help me

Horacio