Cups printer on FC3

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Thu May 19 14:59:17 UTC 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 10:32:56AM +0200, Livhu Tshisikule wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had two HP printers connected to FC3 Server they have been working well for
> sometime. Yesterday I could not print from windows XP, so I decided to
> reinstall the printer. (http://server:631/Printername). A user is required to
> continue for the installation, I have tried using the Unix users but access
> was denied, which user am I suppose to use?
>
> I would like to build a printserver using a thin client (thinstation) has
> someone tried, if yes can you please give me info on how todo this?

T is root and the root passwd that is needed when I try this.

Bypasses are devices that allow some people to dash from point A to
point B very fast while other people dash from point B to point A very
fast.  People living at point C, being a point directly in between, are
often given to wonder what's so great about point A that so many people
from point B are so keen to get there and what's so great about point B
that so many people from point A are so keen to get _____there.  They often
wish that people would just once and for all work out where the hell
they wanted to be.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University