Videos not playing with mplayer & player-plugin

R L fedora26 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:27:49 UTC 2005

Ok, I got it working using "mplayer -vo xv <video file>".... However,
I see no menu.  I use the command line version. Can I just put this in
the config file in the .mplayer directory?  If so, what syntax does it
use?

It also isn't playing with mplayer-plugin in firefox.  When I make
this setting perm, will it then play the file?