Run php in apache

Daniel Silva linux at infor-one.com
Fri May 20 17:45:18 UTC 2005

Hello everbody
I have Fedora Core 3, and I try run php pages on apache.
I install apache 2 and php. at this moment everthing it's ok. But when i
try to see php pages, the apache can't show the php page. I googled for
this problem and make a lot of changes :(
Now when I try to start apache, by type :
/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start i have this message : "
(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
Unable to open logs "
What i must do to apache work well with php.
Regards

--
Daniel Silva
email: leinad.silva at netcabo.pt