Run php in apache

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 18:48:24 UTC 2005

daniel...

tell us what you're trying to do.

you're trying to use apache? did you do n install from the rpms, or from the source code, where you compiled/built apache? or was apache already on the machine, and you don't know how it got there..??

have you (or someone else) modified/played with the httpd.conf file? (/urs/local/apache2/conf) or somewhere around there...

when you run the apache server.. does it actually start to run.. do you see it when you do a 'ps -aux' it should be the apache/httpd processes...

if it's not running, can you see/access the apache log files.. '/usr/local/apache2/logs/'? is there an error_log file there...

also, is selinux, or any firewall/iptables process running?

let us know the results..

-bruce