OT: What's the deal with Ubuntu?

David Mamanakis efialtis at efialtis.com
Fri May 20 19:49:51 UTC 2005

For a very long time I was using dialup...DSL was not available because they
hardware needed upgrading to allow it...and Verizon was being an @$$ and kept
telling us it would be "next month"... after 2 years, I figured it would be
"never" as soon as "next month"...

SO I went MLP, Multi Line Protocol...ok, so it was Windows, but Linux is far
better than windows, so multi line shouldn't be a problem.
Just get 2 or more phone lines...thos cheap ones that you can get for "local
only" or "fax" or "kids lines" added to your place...and plug in...modems are
cheap...

boom, your 21k turns into 42...or more...

--E--