OT: What's the deal with Ubuntu?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 22:23:01 UTC 2005

oded...

it's more than that... i'm envisioning a single/simple process for the
user... you take a blank machine... insert a basic floppy/cd and you begin
the process to build the machine for a given service...

this process would ensure that everything needed to work for that given
service(s) is reasonably tested, and that it works....

-bruce

ps.. there'd be alot more to do in order to get this kind of approach to
work... but the high level goal, would be to have minimal targeted systems
for specific tasks/services...