Cell phone calendar/organizer

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:21:09 UTC 2005

There is a Blackberry phone which is I understand differrent from a regular
blackberry, although you might not notice the differrence if you put them
side by side without knowing what to look for. The phone version has a tiny
hole in the bottom which is what you speak into, when you use the phone
features. I think Palm has one too although I am not crazy about Palm and
wouldn't use their device for anything.

AFAIK, you are forced to use the software that comes with them, unless there
is a hack for them OR you know something about whatever the hardware
platform is, and can find some way to talk to the software that comes
natively installed. Some embedded knowledge would go a long way here too.

Try this site for more info.

Too bad Sharp discontinued the Zaurus SL 6000, that looked like a good unit
at least from a distance anyway...

Cheers
Marc