Cell phone calendar/organizer

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Sat May 21 05:02:06 UTC 2005

symbian series 60 os phones have a calender... I haven't revisited the
current set of bluetooth applications to know if I can sync my calendar to
my linux box... it does sync pretty well to my mac, and I use it as a data
connection on my linux laptop when I'm away from wireless.

the handspring treos should sync pretty well from the various linux palm
apps.