Please: need help making a live FC3 CD

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:23:01 UTC 2005

Hi Guys,

I'd appreciate some help on the subject. Here's exactly what I need:

I want to make a live CD that will give me exactly the same OpenOffice.org
configuration I have now. Also, the USB attachments and the USB remote
I have, that work fine with FC3 now, should work from this CD.

The idea is to have a Live CD that I can use to make a presentation using
OO.o Impress. I can prepare the presentation on my FC3 machine, and
make sure it will work fine anywhere I go.

(P.S. I have tried Knoppix, but the presentation gets all weird, with strange
fonts. I don't know why.)

Gustavo Seabra                                           Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.                                   Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
Say NO! to software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com