New problem with windows movement in gnome.

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Sun May 22 14:27:50 UTC 2005

I think I am being jinxed. I have gone in FC3 to Preferences=>Windows.
I have clicked: Select Window when mouse moves over them
Then clicked: Raise selected windows after interval with Interval
before raising 1.0 seconds (Which I don't remember ever needing to do
before. But chosen windows don't come to the top as they have done
every other time I have used this and other RedHat Linux systems.
--
Where have I gone wrong?

Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.