compile Apache2

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Tue May 24 20:07:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 14:12 -0400, Brian McDonald wrote:
> I need to find the ./confugure that is used to compile Apache2 on
> Fedora Core 3.
> Can anyone tell me what the ./configure is or where I can find it.
>
> Brian
configure is part of the source package and is called by the spec file.
What are you trying to accomplish by compiling Apache yourself? With all
due respect (an no offense intended) given the nature of this question,
I have serious doubt that you can accomplish your objective.
--
Multi-RBL Check:         http://www.TQMcube.com/rblcheck.htm
Kill Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm