compile Apache2

Brian McDonald bmcd at hawk.igs.net
Tue May 24 22:45:55 UTC 2005

We are try ting to fix the FrontPage and Suexec incompatiblity and to do
that we need to recompile Apache.
We want to make sure we have the ./configure that comes with the standard
Apache RPM, we don't want to leave anything out.

Brian

tell me/us what you're trying to do... if you get the source rpm for apace,
or for any app, there will be a configure file in the package...
instrcutions to compile linux apps are pretty straight forward, and not that
hard to do. however, the pre-built apps are usually sufficient. so, what are
you trying to do! give me more information and i might be able to help..

-bruce