Business card software

john bray jmblin at comcast.net
Wed May 25 01:47:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 16:26 -0700, Thomas Taylor wrote:
> Hi list:
>
> Does anyone out there know about a program for creating business cards?  I'm
> wanting to copy a friends business card that was created under win2k and
> using several formats (tif, gif, jpg, ps, wmf, wgf).
>
> Basically, he wants to change the address and email address while keeping the
> graphic detail.  He is trying to switch to linux for his business and needs
> to update his business cards.
>
> TIA, Tom

hey tom - you know, a remarkably simple solution is glabels.  and, it
does most of the things you'd want on a card.  of course, it also works
for just plain labels as well, as you might guess from it's name.

i've been using it for cards for a year or so now, and its been quite
capable of all i wanted it to do.

john