fedora-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 228

Thiago Amaury Ferraz tferraz at romi.com.br
Wed May 25 17:38:38 UTC 2005

Hello Serge!
I'm using this driver.. but, I've not success to use ethtool or mii-tool to
configure and have sure about my real link speed, I'm believing that I'm
working with no total performance.. gigabit.. and more.. because a not so
good configuration.. I'm not getting success to monitor this machine with
MRTG.. would you have some suggestion?

Thanks since now!

TAF