firefox bookmarks

Rodrigo corrupted at spymac.com
Wed May 25 23:21:36 UTC 2005

I think that saving ~/.mozilla/firefox/bookmarks.html and putting again
in the same place when you had your new fresh installation of FC4 it
should be enough. I say more, I succeeded copying bookmarks.html from
Fedora 3 to Windows, in my firefox user directory and I don't have any
trouble.
I have to say that I only use the default identity, but I don't know if
Firefox allows more than one identity, well, one solution that always
works is Will's advice.

--
Rodrigo <corrupted at spymac.com>