FC3 & MD5 support

Mathias at TeleCity.com Mathias at TeleCity.com
Thu May 26 12:20:47 UTC 2005

Hi Guys,

I have just installed FC3 and updated the kernel to 2.6.11-1.27_FC3smp
via 'yum upgrade'. Does FC3 supports rfc2385 MD5 by default? If not how
do I get it to support MD5?

Regards
Mathias,

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential. If you are not an addressee you must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than TeleCity or the addressees of its existence or contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the TeleCity IT department on +44 (0) 161 232 3220 or by email at techsupport at telecity.com. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed 100% secure, you should therefore take this potential lack of security into consideration when emailing us as we do not accept legal responsibility for the security of the contents of this or other emails. Whilst TeleCity take measures to prevent any virus contamination of our computer systems, recipients of emails should always ensure that they take their own precautions to avoid virus contamination.