/usr/src/redhat missing

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri May 27 09:05:07 UTC 2005

Around about 27/05/05 05:35, Ankush Grover typed ...
>  Yestarday I installed FC3 through NFS .I wanted to test Mail Scanner
> with clamav + postfix.While installing MailScanner it said there are
> no /usr/src/redhat  directory.

   Don't have all your answers, but on my system that dir. is part of
the  rpm-build RPM;  you may have somehow not got that installed.  Try
adding that (although you've already created the dirs.) and see if it
helps, as it has a load of other build-related files too.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature