packages double installed FC4test3 x86_64

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sat May 28 18:05:44 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just installed FC4test3 on my amd64 system ans right after the install I
found that many packages are double installed.

I get the following message on many packages :

"There are multiple versions of xxxxx in your system"

I have no idea why it happened, I just did a fresh install from the latest
FC4test3 DVD.

Any way I can solve this nicely (removing manually would take ages because
there's really a lot of them double installed).

Regards,
Marcel