MS FrontPage FC3 Apache2 suexec

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Sat May 28 19:48:16 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 14:25 -0400, Brian McDonald wrote:
> There must be someone out there that has MS FrontPage extensions installed
> on a Fedora Core 3 Apache2 (httpd.i386 2.0.52-3.1) with suexec that actually
> works for the main host and the virtual hosts? I have searched through
> google and rtr.com but have not found any one who has been successfull. RTR
> says they don't have a fix to check back.
>
> There now it is in text do you have the answer?

The only solution that seems to work is to not install suexec.

I may misunderstand the fundamentals but I'm not even entirely sure if
suexec really provides any significant benefit since things like awstat
can be password protected.
--
Multi-RBL Check:         http://www.TQMcube.com/rblcheck.htm
Kill Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm