Openoffice segmentation fault, FC4 (x86_64)

Harry Jensen hmj at elgert.dk
Sun May 29 08:19:45 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm new in the area of Fedora, but anyway, tried to install the test
release, just because of my SATA hdd.

I've installed OpenOffice, and it just worked out of the box, but for
some reason I cannot start it now, and gets the following:

/usr/lib/openoffice.org1.9.104/program/soffice: line 247:  2912
Segmentation fault      "$sd_prog/$sd_binary" "$@"

...I have installed plenty of programs after OpenOffice, so there is
probably one of those generating this fault, but which one is the wise
question ;-))

..could someone give me a little hint of in which direction to search ;-)

..thanks in advance.

Brgds Harry
Nivaa/Denmark