Madwifi on Fedora Core 3

Bill Johnson bill at johnsonacres.com
Tue May 31 00:52:08 UTC 2005

OK... I'm tearing my hair out on this one.  I recently upgraded from
Fedora Core 1 (actually, it was a clean install) to Fedora Core 3.  I
use a Netgear HA501 (80211.A) wireless card, which I had working under
Core 1.  It took me weeks at that time, as I recall, and was easily the
closest I've come to giving up on Linux.  Now, I'm in the same boat.
I've spent hours searching for every error message on Google, tried to
use the #MADWIFI irc channel (got no response), and still cannot get it
to work.

SO... is there anybody on this group who has this working with Fedora
Core 3, and would be willing to correspond with me to get it working?
If I plug my mepis CD in, the thing works perfectly.  But for some
reason, it is stumping me with FC3.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Bill J.