run process in startup

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue May 31 11:56:46 UTC 2005

On Tuesday, May 31st 2005 at 14:50 +0300, quoth Ahmed Abdel-Aliem:

=>hi
=>i have installed a program which i want it to start each time when the
=>system starts
=>i dunno how to do this
=>can anyone help me and tell me what to edit ?
=>here is the command i use to run the program from the terminal
=>/usr/local/bin/noip2

Add it to /etc/rc.d/rc.local

steveo at syslang.net